2019 Gregorian Chant for Youth!
Campers will be trained in the basics of the timeless sung prayer of the Church, Gregorian Chant. The children will have the opportunity to apply their learned skills at the daily Mass!
This year, the students will be instructed by Mary Ann Carr-Wilson with the Benedict XVI Institute for Sacred Music and Divine Worship.
- Dates: 23, 24, 25 of July, 2019
- Location: St. Patrick’s Seminary- Menlo Park
- Hours: 9:30am to 1:30pm
- Ages: 6 to 16 years
- $40 Total fee for students of Mater Ecclesiae Academy
- $50 Total Fee for children who are not students of MEA
- * Discount available for four or more children from the same family – please contact us! Phone: (408) 477-2789 -OR- email: email@example.com
What do you need
What to bring
- water bottle – Please NOTE: reusable, refillable durable plastic or stainless steel only. DO NOT send disposable water bottles, as these crinkle noisily when gripped.
- snacks/lunch bags
What to wear:
Comfortable clothes, but please remember that the campers will be in the presence of our Lord daily, so dress appropriately to worship. No transparent or tight clothes, shoulders and knees must be covered, inclusively.
Chant camp is fun and spiritually fruitful through all the efforts of priests, staff, parents, and young people. It has been a huge success among the youth since our old friend, Mary Ann Carr-Wilson started it seven years ago in Southern California. Thanks to all who have made it possible to bring it to Silicon Valley!